HomeBrewersBlog

HomeBrewersBlog is the online journal of a small group of would be brewers in NJ. Check back often for posts about the recipies used for the week and trials and tribulations of brewing your very own delicious alcoholic beverage.

Google

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Indian King Shall Rise Again

I'm going to have to disagree with hadyrmom's comment about Celebration of the Suds Beer Festival:
"THE BEER THERE SUCKED BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
While there was quite a bit of very "mainstream", low flavor low alchohol beer, there were a bunch I liked a lot. I was impressed with Magif Hat's HIPA (I've been on an IPA kick recently) becuase I m usualy not a big fan of their brews. I also liked Flying Dog's offerings and Stone's. Atlantic City local Tun Tavern also impressed.

Hadyrmom is most definetly correct about there being a strong need for Indian King Brews. The market is ripe for flavorfull, complex, homebrew style beers that combine time tested techniques with new innovations and flavors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home